Maze Wall Vertical GardenMarch 30th, 2010 | Posted by in Lushe
Succulent vertical gardens are one of the easiest types of vertical gardens to grow because of the low water requirements. Another great example comes from CB2.
Their DIY guide is detailed below:
1. Purchase a Maze wall hanging or other open weave frame
2. Get some suitable drought tolerant plants such as potted succulents, air plants and sheet moss
3. Cover the plant in succulent or cactus mix soil and wrap in charcoal fiberglass screen material .
4. Tie up with plastic coated wire and trim off excess material
5. Place in gaps in Maze Frame.